Posts Tagged ‘80/20 rule’
When your ignorance is no longer bliss
Do you follow the 80/20 rule? Where you’re “on track” with food for 80% of the time and then let yourself indulge the other 20% of the time? Here’s why the 80/20 rule is a big mistake for emotional eaters…watch this: Loving you, Jessica PS. I’m not saying you can never have a piece of…Read More
The 80/20 Rule : Why It Doesn’t Work!
My palms were sweaty, my entire body was shaking and it took every ounce of my energy to choke back my tears. This was the first time I had ever gotten pulled over by a policeman. When the officer asked me why the heck I was such a wreck when all he asked for was…Read More