Tribe of Leaders Podcast: Episode 46: How Healing From Emotional Eating Will Help You Grow Your Business
Jessica Procini is the founder and creator of Escape From Emotional Eating who is on a mission to help people use food as fuel instead of a way to cope, soothe, or escape their busy stressful life. She stresses the importance of focusing on physical satiation before the “food is fun” part. Jessica has helped hundreds of men and women heal their emotional eating.
- Why it is important to focus on the physical satiation, satiety, and the control of food intake
- How Jessica healed herself from emotional eating
- The three things that she discovered when she started becoming health-conscious
- How one can become a leader in our own lives
- The main reason she created “Escape from Emotional Eating” as a proven healing process
Listen to the full episode HERE!