You wouldn’t look at Jessica Procini and think she’d ever had a problem with unconscious self-feeding. Yet, she has walked through an intense journey of self-love starvation, using food to fill the void. Overeaters Anonymous didn’t resonate and therapy wasn’t enough when it came to getting help to fully end her fight with food.
She eventually used her personal power and innate wisdom to become an Emotional Eating Healer and the founder of Escape From Emotional Eating®.
Based in Philadelphia, she is on a mission to help busy, successful women use food as fuel rather than a way to cope, soothe or escape their busy, stressful lives. Being 100% free from her compulsions with food, she now helps others do the same.
In this episode:
- How do we get out of the freaking RAT RACE of overthinking EATING? (There are a million different eating plans out there…how do you intuit which foods and ways of eating are best for YOU?)
- How do we use food as a way to “run away from ourselves”?
- Why is a “NOURISHMENT FIRST” mentality the doorway to transformation and freedom?
- What are the best ways to untangle physical vs. emotional hunger?
- What are the actual roots of emotional eating, for most of us?
Listen to the full episode HERE!