When your ignorance is no longer bliss

Do you follow the 80/20 rule? Where you’re “on track” with food for 80% of the time and then let yourself indulge the other 20% of the time?

Here’s why the 80/20 rule is a big mistake for emotional eaters…watch this:

Loving you,

PS. I’m not saying you can never have a piece of cake ever again. That wouldn’t be fun! But what this is really about is no longer turning a blind eye to your relationship with food.

Food is fuel. And if you’re eating when you aren’t really hungry just because there are brownies, you LOVE brownies and you were SO “good” this week – then there’s a serious problem here. If you continue on this trajectory you will encounter serious health issues.

I don’t want to see you get to that point.

Let’s talk about how you can have your brownies AND love your body too, with this.

Spread the Word!

Related Posts

Feel crazy and compulsive with food?

Are you an emotional eater? Take this quiz - it's FREE!

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.